Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th

This is at the 4th of July parade...This is me and my mom....i really didnt want my picture taken so i didnt smile......

This pic is of my uncle Steve and my aunt Janet..This was taken after the parade. this was takin by my aunt Janet...these are peoople that were at the parade..and the little boy with the flag is Asher..My aunt loves Asher. These people were in the parade and they were cool.. The guy in the red,white and blue suit is a 4th of July clown This truck is a fire truck i think...
Here is a fourwheeler person that is advertising something????
I was watching the parade...it was really cool....
These fourwheeler people were doing really cool tricks...Me, my mom, and my uncle steve were talking and looking out at the water while we were waiting to get a table at the Hanger(its a restraunt) This is one of those plane things that land on the water....This is part of downtown...the building looking thing in the back is actually a really big cruise ship that just docked... Me and my mom sittinng on a fallen over tree that was going across the flowing river... I was looking at the rushing river....The guy that me and my mom where talking to was paning for gold..We got to see Gold Flecks.... Another guy paning for gold.... This is me climbing up a hill of rocks...And that is my mom watching me... This is me going down a hill of rocks....

I really didnt want my picture taken.....

No comments: